Monday, February 14, 2011

Style Share return - Hardy Amies tie

Another return, another reader killing it.

Hardy Amies
This time out, it was Schorsch, who snagged this Hardy Amies paisley silk tie from February

Hardy Amies outfit

photo courtesy Schorsch


I'll let him pair it up...

I used the tie for a Valentine's Eve Brunch with my wife and daughter. Attached is how I wore it, paired with a red uni stripe oxford and a grey hopsack jacket. Down below was some raw denim and oxblood cap toes.

The grays and blues and reds and pinks all set each other off perfectly. Love the way the paisley cascade down the stripes of the shirt.

It's official, whenever I need inspiration from now on, I need look no further than clicking the style share return tag in my sidebar. Items that were seemed so solitary when I first photographed them have really blossomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment